Customer Terms & Conditions
1. Islington Assembly Hall (IAH) issued this ticket on behalf of the Event Promoter named on the front. It is subject to these terms and conditions.
2. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or event partners’ rights to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
3. The ticket may not be resold or transferred for commercial or promotional reasons, doing so will render it void.
4. Covid-19 Refunds
a. If any ticket holder has tested positive for Covid-19 within 14 days of the event or has been in close contact with people or persons who have tested positive for Covid-19 and has been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test & Trace, the affected person will not attend the event. Any requests for a refund on this basis must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3pm on the day of the show with relevant proof from NHS (email/text). Customers must also send proof of a positive PCR test result to IAH within 10 days of making a request for a refund.
b. If an event is live streamed customers will be given the option to receive access to the live stream as an alternative to a refund.
5 Cancellations and Ticket Refunds
a. As a hired venue, all refund requests are at the discretion of the Event Promoter.
b. In the event of a cancellation a refund may be issued, strictly according to the policies of the Event Promoter.
6. By purchasing the ticket(s) for an event at IAH, all ticket holders are agreeing that their details can be stored for up to 21 days in accordance with the Government’s test and trace requirements.
7. Entry into the venue
A valid ticket is required to enter the event and you must keep your ticket with you at all times when inside the venue.
8. Everyone that enters Islington Assembly Hall will be required to demonstrate their Covid-19 Pass. The following constitute a valid Covid-19 Pass from 19 July 2021:
• NHS COVID Pass via the NHS app demonstrating full vaccination (full vaccination means you have received both doses, and14 days must have passed since the second dose).
• Proof of natural immunity based on a positive PCR Test result within 180 days (and the 10-day self-isolation period following the result has passed).
• Proof of a negative NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test (registered online, taken within 24 hours of the published door time).
9. On arrival, all ticket holders will be encouraged to check-in using the NHS Covid-19 app (or, failing that, a paper version provided by an IAH representative).
10. Event Security may need to check bags, coats and carry out searches for the safety of patrons. All ticket holders understand that bag searches and random body searches are taking place for the safety of the event and, if required, will follow instructions from an IAH representative to make sure these can be carried out safely. By refusing to cooperate with these requirements, entry to the venue may be denied and ticket holders will not be eligible for a refund. You will be asked to check large bags/items into the cloakroom at your own expense.
11. The Venue and Event Manager reserve the right to refuse entry under reasonable circumstances. No refunds will be given to ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected due to their own behaviour. The venue enforces a strict zero tolerance policy to any discriminatory behaviour.
12. You must always adhere to any age limit, or food and drink restrictions imposed by the Venue, Event Manager or Promoter. No refunds will be issued in these circumstances.
13. All ticket holders will wear a face covering when: approaching and/or ordering at any service points in the venue; if it is necessary to come within 2m of any member of Islington Assembly Hall staff, unless they are exempt. The face covering will cover both mouth and nose. If any ticket holders are exempt from wearing a face covering, they will download the Government exemption badge to show to IAH representative. Ticket holders will be refused service if they do not comply with this.
14. All ticket holders will remove their face coverings as instructed by an IAH representative when entering in the venue for the purpose of CCTV.
15. Islington Assembly Hall operates a Challenge 25 policy at all bars.
16. Strobes, pyros & lasers may be used as part of the performance. Please contact venue management if you have any concerns.
17. All ticket holders will follow the one-way systems within the venue.
18. The cloakroom is subject to availability.
19. If your property is lost or stolen please report it to the Venue Management immediately. The Venue, Event Manager, Promoter and Ticket Provider cannot be held responsible in these circumstances.
20. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films maybe destroyed. Laser pens, phones, mobile dogs (except guide dogs) and own food and patron’s drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
21. Sometimes shows are filmed or recorded for commercial distribution. By attending you are acknowledging that you are happy to appear on this recording.
22. Please respect our neighbours when in the vicinity of the venue.
23. Islington Assembly Hall operates a strict no re-entry policy.
24. If any ticket holder experiences Covid symptoms up to 14 days after the event, they will contact the venue to begin test and trace procedures.
25. Islington Assembly Hall may introduce additional safety measures for customers and staff attending performances in accordance with Government advice and/or our own risk assessment of the events. All attendees will be required to comply with these measures. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions before entering IAH, so that you are aware of any changes.
26. Islington Assembly Hall reserves the right to change its terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions apply to your ticket purchase with immediate effect from the date of publication on our website. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions for each Event.